Why probiotic toothpaste?
Probiotics, also known as friendly bacteria, have numerous health benefits that extend beyond the gastrointestinal health. A promising area of research has opened doors for the use of probiotics for oral health, as an effective means of fighting cavities, gum diseases, plaque and bad breath. With the goodness of 200 million friendly bacteria, Bacillus coagulans, inhibits the colonisation of cavitycausing S Mutans, thereby resulting in the creation of balance in the oral microbiota, preventing fall in pH and lowering the rate of tooth decay. The teeth becomes whiter & brighter only if they are healthy & cavity free. With India’s first Probiotic toothpaste, the newest yet proven concept is to reduce the cavity causing bacteria’s S.Mutans& is replaced with healthy probiotic bacteriasB.Coagulans. With 200 million CFU/gm of healthy bacteria, it inhibits the growth of cavity causing bacterias& helps to counter the reduction in pH so that the teeth are not prone to cavities.Purexa Peroxide which has 1.5% H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide) provides the effervescence & brightness of teeth. Hydrogen Peroxide is an integral part of many whitening agents.Usage with Charcoal bamboo soft brush provides gentle & effective cleaning & whitening due to charcoal infused bristles.
For Best Results :
Regular use of Purexa Probiotic- anticavity toothpaste morning & night with Soft Charcoal Bamboo Toothbrush provides clean & healthy teeth. Use Purexa Peroxide- to be swished for 15-20 seconds,undiluted, twice a day for antibacterial & bleaching / whitening effect.
Herbs and their beneficial properties have been safely and effectively used in oral care for thousands of years. Botanicals are powerful in minimizing harmful oral bacteria, combating bad breath, and promoting healthy teeth and gums.
PUREXA-HEALTHY GUMS toothpaste is an advanced herbal formulation that ensures comprehensive oral wellness including gum care.
- Healthy Gums formulation, with herbal activity of Meswak, Clove and Vajradanti, helps prevent gum inflammation, reduces gum bleeding and keeps them healthy in addition to checking the microbial activity
- Other key ingredients include extracts of Akhrot Chaal, Tumbru Beej, Almond, Babool, Camphor that protect against gum inflammation & bleeding
- It’s a highly recommended product for maintenance of healthy gums as well as for complete oral care.
TOOTH SENSITIVITY IS NORMALLY AN INDICATION.
Tooth sensitivity is normally an indication of underlying issues like weakened enamel, recessed gums, or cavities. Under such circumstances, using PUREXA SENSITIVE toothpaste, for mild to moderate sensitive teeth, is a good idea. It treats your pain & sensitivity issues in a sustained manner.How does Herbal Toothpaste treat sensitive teeth?
- Scientifically formulated herbal toothpaste with pure extracts of herbal components makes it effective in treatment of sensitive teeth.
- Natural elements such as Spinach, Rhubarb, Arnica & Licorice provide quick relief from sensitivity by occlusion of the dentinal tubules.
- Meswak, Vajradanti, Clove, and Cinnamon fortify its strengthening action on teeth and gums.
Why Herbal Gum Astringent?
Once a patient has undergone dental prophylaxis, Purexa Herbal Gum Astringent, available with the goodness of herbs, helps them maintain healthy gums, provides timely and effective relief in conditions like spongy & bleeding gums, gingivitis, etc. Delivers best results when used with Purexa Healthy Gums toothpaste.What are the benefits of Herbal Gum Astringent?
- Neem & Tulsi: Antibacterial & Antiplaque properties
- Almond & Fitkari: Astringent for bleeding gums
- Green Tea: Antioxidant promotes healing
- Orange Satva: The purest form of Vitamin C source for healing collagen gum tissues
Why Antioxidant Mouthrinse?
Antioxidants are redefining oral care. Research shows they play a key role in regulating oral health. Accumulation of free radicals from use of alcohol-based products, nicotine, fried food products, medicines & even air pollutants can lead to a condition called “oxidative stress” which is the key cause of gum disease. Antioxidant remedies help reduce free-radical or reactive-oxygen species, which are causative inflammatory factors in the progression of gingival and periodontal disease.The Advanced key ingredients include:
- Sodium Hyaluronate effectively promotes healing
- Coenzyme Q 10 acts as an antioxidant
- Tea Tree Oil & Myrrh for anti-microbial effect and freshness
- Fluoride for strong against cavities
- Aloe Vera for anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effect
- Xylitol & Menthol for anti-bacterial effect and freshness