Are you looking for a Mouthrinse to take care of your oral hygiene? While you are surfing through the search engine looking for one, why not try the best one. Before picking out the most suitable Mouthrinse, understand the formulation and perks of using the Peroxide Mouthrinse.
What is Peroxide?
Chemically named Hydrogen Peroxide is the combination of hydrogen and oxygen. It is commonly used to clean mirrors or disinfect surfaces. It has cleansing propensities thus is available in every first-aid kit.
The diluted form of the chemical formula can be used as Mouthrinse and soothe a sore throat, reduce gum inflammation, and teeth whitening. The most common concentration of the solution used in the household is 3%.
Is Peroxide good as a Mouthrinse?
The chemical formation has cleaning properties, thus is considered helpful while dealing with mouth sores, gum diseases, and teeth whitening. The oxidizing agent kills the bacteria and helps painting oral hygiene. Though it has some drawbacks as well, read to know more.
What are the Benefits of using Peroxide Mouthrinse?
Peroxide Mouthrinse with the formation of oxygen and hydrogen helps kill bacteria by realizing oxygen. It insists on the growth of anaerobic bacteria by altering their environment. It keeps cavity bacteria at bay from starting the dental procedure.
Perks of using Peroxide Mouthrinse:
- Soothes the sore throat
Peroxide Mouthrinse aids sore throat when you gargle with it. The bacterial infection that causes sore throat fights off with the regular mouth rinse. It also helps with mucus when it comes in contact, creates foam, and makes it less sticky.
- Teeth Whitening
After gargling with Peroxide Mouthrinse, your teeth will be whitened right after it. Hydrogen peroxide is the active ingredient that aids in removing stains.
- Treats Gums diseases
With the antibacterial properties, Peroxide Mouthrinse aids with gums diseases as well. It prevents plaque buildup. Oxygen is released by the Hydrogen Peroxide that destroys bacteria. One of the perks of Peroxide is it spots bacteria that can’t be reached while flossing.
- Improves Oral Health
The powerful disinfecting agent in the mouth rinse kills all the bacterias and aids in painting oral hygiene.
Why Purexa Peroxide Pre-Procedural Mouthrinse?
- Improves Oral Hygiene: It is considered a powerful disinfectant that helps keep canker sores and other minor wounds in the mouth from becoming infected, enabling them to heal faster. When put on a cut, hydrogen peroxide bubbles or foams as it releases oxygen. The foaming helps clean the area, remove dead cells, and reduce bacteria.
- Whitens Teeth: Hydrogen Peroxide is the main active ingredient in many over-the-counter and professional teeth whitening products. Gargling with hydrogen peroxide also makes teeth look whiter for a few hours.
- Antibacterial Properties: Hydrogen Peroxide can help treat gum disease. Plaque that forms on the teeth contains a slimy film of bacteria called biofilm. Hydrogen peroxide releases oxygen that helps destroy the bacteria.
How to Use Purexa Pre-Procedural Mouthrinse?
It is essential to know how to use a hydrogen peroxide solution correctly to ensure maximum benefits and avoid unwanted side effects.
- Swish with ready-to-use Purexa Pre-Procedural Mouthrinse, a 1.5% percent concentration of Hydrogen Peroxide as a Pre Procedural Rinse. (Recommended in CDC, ADA, DCI & IDA Guidelines)
- Gargle, swishing the solution all around the mouth for about 30 seconds
- Spit the solution out
- The peroxide rinse may cause some foaming in the mouth, which is normal
- Hydrogen peroxide is safe for most people if they use it correctly. However, the compound can be harmful if a person uses it too often or if the concentration is too intense.
What are you waiting for? Add the product to your cart now.