Why probiotic toothpaste?
Probiotics, also known as friendly bacteria, have numerous health benefits that extend beyond the gastrointestinal health. A promising area of research has opened doors for the use of probiotics for oral health, as an effective means of fighting cavities, gum diseases, plaque and bad breath. With the goodness of 200 million friendly bacteria, Bacillus coagulans, inhibits the colonisation of cavitycausing S Mutans, thereby resulting in the creation of balance in the oral microbiota, preventing fall in pH and lowering the rate of tooth decay.
what probiotic does for oral health?
200 million helpful bacterias-Bacillus Coagulans (probiotic) causes inhibition of S.Mutans thus resulting in:
1. Creation of balance in the oral microbiota
2. Preventing fall in pH
3. Lowering the rate of tooth decay
Combination of Fluoride and Xylitol benefits lead to:
1. An enhanced anticavity effect on teeth via antimicrobe effect
2. Improving the overall tooth integrity
3. Balancing the remineralization process of the tooth enamel
Antioxidants are redefining oral care. Research shows they play a key role in regulating oral health. Accumulation of free radicals from use of alcohol-based products, nicotine, fried food products, medicines & even air pollutants can lead to a condition called “oxidative stress” which is the key cause of gum disease. Antioxidant remedies help reduce free-radical or reactive-oxygen species, which are causative inflammatory factors in the progression of gingival and periodontal disease.
- Sodium Hyaluronate effectively promotes healing
- Coenzyme Q 10 acts as an antioxidant
- Tea Tree Oil & Myrrh for anti-microbial effect and freshness
- Fluoride for strong against cavities
- Aloe Vera for anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effect
- Xylitol & Menthol for anti-bacterial effect and freshness
7 Billion toothbrushes are ending up in landfills each year. This generates approximately 4.8 kg of plastic waste per person. So, we decided to do something about it! We are using one of the world’s fastest naturally renewing resource,which is also antibacterial, antimicrobial,called Bamboo,instead of harmful plastics for Purexa Toothbrushes Handles. Purexa Bamboo Charcoal Toothbrush is a perfect gift for your loved ones as well as our planet. Bamboo is biodegradable and much more environment-friendly than plastic toothbrushes, making it a better choice. for dental hygiene.
5 key benefits when you use Purexa brushes
- Eco-friendly, hence biodegradable!
- Water Repellent Coating maintains hygiene of the brush
- Charcoal Bristles help clean & whiten the teeth
- Naturally anti-bacterial
Grade 4 nylon bristles (BPA free).
Tongue Cleaner : This product is natural and eco friendly and it covers a maximum area at the back of the tongue, It effectively removes the white coating and dead cells on the tongue. Its designed with no sharp edges & is completely safe.