Imagine losing your teeth at a very young age! Scary right? This might happen if we are not aware of general oral health procedures. This doesn’t just include brushing. To keep your overall oral health in check, you need to follow a daily dental routine. To know more about this, you can read our blog on “Daily Dental regimen for oral health”.
Let me ask a very simple question. Can you imagine living without your teeth? I am sure the answer for every one of us is a big “NO”. You need them every time you smile. And not just to smile but for our basic activities, eating, chewing. A healthy mouth is an integral part of our life. You can go to a dentist and of course, get a new set of teeth, but would it be the same as your original teeth! Ask this question to yourself and begin a dental routine from now on. The teeth are intact with the gums, therefore it is essential to keep the gums healthy as well and the best way to take care is using a toothpaste for gum health specially designed for gums.
Gums can become swollen, red, and bleed in the early stages of periodontal disease, known as gingivitis. Gingivitis can progress to periodontal disease if left untreated. When it comes to periodontal disease and gums health there much more threats than you can get from sugar. Plaque bacteria cause an inflammatory response in the mouth, which can lead to gum disease.
Periodontal disease, often known as gum disease, is an infection of the gums, which are the soft tissues that surround your teeth and jawbone. Plaque, a soft and sticky film that forms on our teeth every day, contains harmful bacteria that cause infection. Periodontal disease is one of the most serious dangers to dental health, with about half of all persons over the age of 30 suffering from some form of it.
It’s worth thinking about making some improvements and including effective products in your daily dental health routine. While there are a variety of toothbrushes and floss to choose from, toothpaste is where the rubber meets the road. I am sure you do a lot of research to find the best toothpaste on the market. Options are floating in the market claiming many features. Let me introduce you to this “healthy gums toothpaste” from Purexa.
Herbs and their therapeutic characteristics have been utilized in dental care for thousands of years safely and effectively. Herbal plants can help to reduce harmful oral germs, fight bad breath, and promote healthy teeth and gums.
Purexa’s healthy gum toothpaste is a cutting-edge herbal formulation that promotes overall oral health, including gum health.
Here’s a checklist of the benefit of using this Healthy gums toothpaste
- The herbal activity of Meswak, Clove, and Vajradanti in the Healthy Gums formulation helps prevent gum inflammation, minimizes gum bleeding, and keeps them healthy while also checking microbial activity.
- Extracts of Akhrot Chaal, Tumbru Beej, Almond, Babool, and Camphor, among others, protect against gum irritation and bleeding.
- It’s a highly recommended product for maintaining healthy gums and overall dental hygiene.
Apart from using this toothpaste, follow the following dental regimen as well to maintain a healthy mouth
- Brush twice daily, once before breakfast and once before bed.
- Clean your tongue after brushing your teeth.
- Floss your teeth once daily, preferably before bedtime.
- Use mouthwash daily.
- Change your toothbrush at least once in three months or if frayed.
- Visit your dentist at least twice a year.
- If you have sensitive teeth, use toothpaste specially designed for it. You can use Purexa’s “Sensitive Herbal Toothpaste”.
Purexa is an innovation from expert doctors and you can get the best dental products from their website. It is a manufacturer of high-quality oral self-care products where you can buy oral care products for your whole family for an affordable price. The best is, the goods can also be purchased on major e-commerce websites across India such as Amazon and Flipkart, ranging from toothbrushes to toothpaste, mouthwash, ulcer gel, and many more. Feel free to visit their chambers if you face any dental problems.
The motto of the brand
- To promote good oral hygiene and improve dental care.
- To act as the general public’s major source of oral health information.
- To make people more aware of the need for good oral health.
- By promoting early detection and changing lifestyle habits, boost mouth cancer awareness and reduce mortality rates.