Oral ulceration is very common among the mass and according to a survey conducted by the National Institutes of Health, approximately 20% of the general population is affected every year in India. As stated by researchers, mouth ulcer is also more common among girls and women. Ulcers in the mouth or at the base of the gums are painful sores that occur in the mouth and give excruciating pain when it occurs. Even though they are painful and inconvenient, many people choose to ignore them. If your mouth ulcers remain after two weeks, see your dentist because they could be a sign of a more serious underlying condition. Also, before I go into details of mouth ulcers, I would like to mention a key point here that use mouth ulcer ointment gel to prevent it.
Let us see in detail the causes, symptoms, and treatment of mouth ulcers, as well as some helpful hints.
Difference between Canker Sores and Mouth Ulcers
There is also another term which you need to consider, canker sores. Read the below points to know the difference between the two.
Mouth ulcers can occur when you bite the inside of your cheek, burn your mouth with extremely hot food, or cut the inside of your mouth with your braces. A mouth ulcer is a tiny lesion that develops on the lips, gums, tongue, cheeks, or roof of the mouth. Inflammation causes them to be pale yellowish in the center and vivid red on the outside. This illness is neither contagious nor an indication of malignancy; rather, it is a relatively common occurrence that is simply and quickly treated.
Canker sores are similar to mouth ulcers in appearance. They begin with a little, painful yellowish area in your mouth that you can feel with your tongue. This pain is caused by an underlying illness known as “Aphthous Stomatitis.” If you have this ailment, you will be plagued by these vexing ulcers regularly.
So, in basic terms, the fundamental cause is what distinguishes these two disorders. Mouth ulcers are created by a trauma to the mouth, whereas canker sores are caused by “Aphthous Stomatitis,” a condition that creates tiny sores in the mouth
Mouth ulcers can be cured without treatment but in case it continues for days, you can use mouth ulcer ointment gel. Consult your doctor even if it is not cured after undergoing all necessary precautions and treatments. There is a good reason you might be having far more serious oral problems. You can use this advanced ulcer gel specially designed by expert doctors to cure mouth ulcers at Purexa, which is in fact one of the best mouth ulcer gels in India.
Benefits of using this advanced ulcer gel
1. Advanced ulcer Gel delivers immediate relief from severe pain and irritation caused by a mouth ulcer within two minutes.
2. It also has an antimicrobial preservative and relieves pain and swelling associated with ulcers.
3. Hyaluronic acid, CPC (cetylpyridinium chloride), Lignocaine, Pectin, and Xylitol are all ingredients of this advanced mouth ulcer gel.
- Hyaluronic acid has been shown to improve soft tissue repair.
- CPC (cetylpyridinium chloride) protects the ulcer site from bacteria and infection.
- Lignocaine gives immediate pain relief for ulcers.
- Pectin’s mucoadhesive qualities guarantee that the gel adheres to the ulcer site for maximum healing.
- Xylitol, with its antimicrobial properties and pleasant taste, helps ulcers heal quickly and effectively.
4. It has a cool and refreshing flavor. It relieves pain caused by mouth ulcers, tongue ulcers, inner side of cheek ulcers, gums, palate, and gum discomfort.
5. While Advanced ulcer Gel gives immediate pain and irritation relief for Mouth Ulcers, it is also critical to address the underlying source of the problem, therefore if mouth ulcers are persistent and reoccurring, a patient should avoid hot, spicy, and acidic foods, drink plenty of water, maintain proper oral hygiene, and visit a doctor.
Purexa’s Advanced Ulcer Gel was created for the convenience of patients to help them cure their ulcers quickly when used with the power of three, i.e. three times a day for three days. The medicinal gel mix provides immediate relief and treats mouth sores and ulcers swiftly.
Validation of Clinical Trials
The results of a statistical analysis of clinical research conducted on Ulcer patients revealed significant recovery within 3 -7 days. To buy this best mouth ulcer gel in India, check out the product page.